4kg White BBQ Fuel Binchotan Charcoal
Binchotan charcoal is made by pyrolising wood in a kiln for extended periods, once carbonised, the material is taken out and covered is a damp mixture of earth, sand and ash. After this process the end product becomes much harder and denser than ordinary lump charcoal taking on the characteristic white look and has a metallic sound when struck together. The purity of Binchotan Charcoal makes it virtually smokeless.Due to the lack of uncarbonized volatile matter in Binchotan Charcoal it will take a few minutes longer to ignite. This is a sign of its purity and high fixed carbon content.
- 100% Natural Hardwood BBQ fuel, chemical free
- No foreign Odours, Binchotan brings the natural flavour of food to life
- Extreme heat direct searing and grilling
- Over 90% fixed carbon burning long and clean, ideal for low & slow
- When grilling is over Binchotan Charcoal can be reused after it is carefully extinguished.