Your Matador barbecue is covered against defects for a period of 5 years.
This is for parts, labour, repair or replacement.
Any claim under this warranty must be made within 5 years of the date of purchase and your receipt as proof of purchase must be presented.
To make a claim under the warranty please contact the store where the barbecue was purchased or the warranty agent directly.
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under law: our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Conditions of the warranty
- The appliance must be operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions supplied in the operating manual
- Any repair does not extend the warranty period
- Any parts other than original Matador parts will void this warranty
- All installations must conform to the applicable Gas, Electrical and Building standards as laid down by the local codes for state or region. If the appliance is changed to natural gas (if applicable), it must be converted and installed by a licensed gas fitter and a certificate must be obtained in case of a warranty issue.
- If you experience any technical issues with your Matador barbecue, in the first instance review the instruction manual or if you cannot find a solution call the warranty service agent for the particular model you own.
- If you purchased a model in previous years contact our customer service centre with the model details and your questions.
Retain your instruction manual as it has a parts list for your barbecue. Call or visit your nearest retailer and order the part. You will need to specify the model and year of purchase and the name of the warranty agent included in the manual.
Warranty agent contact details
For warranty claims contact the store of purchase or the warranty agent directly.
Titan, Boss, Artiste, -
1800 427 841
Supernova & Entertainer –
Tel: 08 9248 9822
Fax: 08 9248 8986
E-mail: [email protected]
Bar Fridges –
Tel: 1300 174 876
Fax: 03 9543 9839
E-mail: [email protected]
What is not covered in the warranty
- The warranty excludes surface rust and damage caused by abuse or neglect
- Removal or re-installation costs. This warranty does not cover costs for transit, nor in home service
- Liability will only be accepted for loss or damage during transit if at the time the product was being transported by Bunnings or a Bunnings approved contractor
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accidental or improper installation of this appliance
- Scratches, dents, corrosion or discoloration caused by heat, abrasive chemical cleaners or chipping of porcelain enamel parts
- Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements such as insects, weather, hail or grease and fat fires
- Rusting of cast iron plates, grills and burners
- Cleaning and wear and tear; service calls of this nature are chargeable
- Commercial use of the product
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications during the warranty period
- Glass breakage due to misuse or overheating