Matador retailers carry a range of high quality covers to fit 2, 3, 4 and 6 burner hooded Matador barbecues. You can find them in the barbecue accessory bays, next to the barbecue displays in store.
Replacement covers can be ordered from your nearest store.
WHERE CAN I FIND MATADOR PRODUCT MANUALS?
If you've misplaced or can't find your Matador product manual, we have a list of downloadable manuals here.
WHERE DO I GO FOR WARRANTY QUERIES?
Please contact the warranty service agent directly as indicated in the warranty section.
WHERE CAN SPARE PARTS BE PURCHASED?
Sourcing spare parts is easy. Just refer to the parts list in the installation manual for the part and number you require and contact your nearest retailer.
CAN I BUY EXTRA COMPONENTS OR CUSTOMISE A BARBECUE?
The Matador range includes an array of barbecues to suit different styles and backyard spaces. Products are sold as shown on the website and neither variations nor individual units are available at this stage.
CAN A ROTISSERIE BE ADDED TO THE BARBECUE?
Matador rotisserie kits are available from your local retailer. Kits can be located in the barbecue accessories bay next to the barbecue displays in store.
HOW DO I REMOVE RUST SPOTS?
The cabinets and hood of the Outdoor Kitchens and the fascia of most models are made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel that is rust resistant.
Using a cover and storing your barbeque away from weather exposure will reduce the risk of moisture forming rust.
If surface rust spots do appear ensure they can cleaned off using a soapy steel wool pad, then dried with a soft cloth.
Regular cleaning and covering will help to maintain your barbecue and keep it looking better for longer.
CAN THE BARBECUE BE CONNECTED TO NATURAL GAS?
Matador barbecues are approved for conversion from ULPG/Propane to Natural Gas. The following steps are required to complete the conversion:
- You can purchase a natural gas conversion kit from the retailer but the conversion and installation must be done by a registered gas fitter or plumber.
- Contact a registered gas fitter/plumber to obtain a quote for the conversion and to confirm whether this appliance will work efficiently with the current gas supply to your household, in accordance with installation Code AS/NZS5601.
- The Gas Fitter/Plumber will need to source the necessary parts for the conversion.
- Upon completion of the conversion, the Gas Fitter/Plumber is LEGALLY required to issue a Compliance Certificate.
- DO NOT attempt to complete the conversion yourself.
- Failure to comply with these requirements and Installation Code AS/NZS5601 will automatically void the Warranty for this product.